In today’s competitive and challenging market environment, education and training on the ins and outs of vehicle inspections are extremely important.
Recognising this, AucNation Synergy’s Vehicle Inspection Training Programme (VITP) is specially designed to empower you with enhanced understanding and practical know-how of vehicle inspections.
Vehicle Inspection Training Programme (VITP)
In partnership with Automobile Inspection System, Inc. Japan (AIS) and supported by the Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI), VITP is a 1-day training course based on the Japanese vehicle inspection system.
Held in MAI’s resource centre at Bukit Beruntung, VITP consists of 2 parts, covering both theory and practical lessons. You will first undergo lessons in a classroom, before conducting hands-on inspections on training vehicles and vehicle parts.
Highly qualified trainers from Japan will be on hand every step of the way to teach, demonstrate and answer any questions you may have. AIS textbooks and tools for inspection will also be provided.
The 1-day training syllabus includes:
- Basic knowledge of inspection
- Interior inspection
- Exterior & mainframe inspection
- Basic mechanical inspection
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits and importance of vehicle inspection in today’s market
- Acquire knowledge on how to identify, inspect and detect vehicle parts replacement, damages and quality of repair
- Develop a methodical procedure of inspection based on AIS methodologies and processes for a more rewarding trading experience
- You will also receive a VITP-1 Day Course Certificate of Completion in recognition of your training and efforts.
Interested? Register your interest by filling your details in the form and click ‘Submit’.